Virus Protection Promise includes a virus removal service provided by a Norton expert?and comes?with?a?qualifying?automatically renewing?subscription. Qualifying subscriptions?include:
- the latest?plans:?Norton 360?and Norton 360?with LifeLock plans, as well as?Norton?AntiVirus?Plus;
- some?other?plans:?Norton Security?plans,?Norton Core Security Plus,?Norton Small Business, Norton Internet Security, Norton?AntiVirus?(original),??Norton?360?(original)?and?Norton 360 Multi-Device?(original).?
If a Norton expert is?unable to remove the virus from your?device, you may be entitled to a refund.?
The following terms and conditions apply:
- You must?have a?qualifying?automatically renewing?subscription;
- Your?refund will be based on the actual price paid for?the?current?term of your qualifying?subscription.?If you?have?a bundle (a qualifying?subscription?from?NortonLifeLock?purchased with either another offering from?NortonLifeLock, or a third party offering),?your?refund will be?limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of?only?your qualifying subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total?bundled?price paid.?Any?refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and any applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are?refundable;
- Norton Core Security Plus:?
- If Virus Protection Promise was included as part of a one-year complimentary subscription to Norton Core Security Plus when purchasing Norton Core, there is no?refund;
- If you purchased a qualifying subscription and its current term is added to the complimentary Norton Core Security Plus subscription term as part of an upgrade offer, the refund will be based on the actual price paid for the last term of the original qualifying subscription.?
- Virus Protection Promise and its refund claims only cover PCs, Mac, Android and/or iOS devices, and do not extend to IoT (Internet of Things) devices, such as, for example, televisions, cameras, thermostats, refrigerators and baby monitors.
- Proof of purchase?may be?required if?the qualifying subscription is?purchased from a?third-party;
- NortonLifeLock?is not responsible for, and the refund DOES NOT apply to any damage(s) incurred as a result of?viruses;
- Applicable law or regulation(s) of the country in which the virus removal service will be performed may limit or alter the availability or scope of the Virus Protection Promise.